The pools will open on July 20th
Four Edmonton indoor pools are set to re-open next week with new COVID-19 safety measures.
- Jasper Place Fitness and Leisure Centre
- Bonnie Doon Fitness and Leisure Centre
- Clareview Community Recreation Centre
- Kinsmen Sports Centre (warm up pool)
Among the new restrictions include a requirement to reserve a time slot online ahead of the use via the city's webpage.
Other restrictions will include
- More cleaning procedures of public spaces
- One way traffic in and out of the pool
- Lane swimming will be limited to one swimmer per lane
- Steam Rooms and Hot Tubs will remain closed
The city says learn to swim programs will start up when pools re-open.