Register for the Indigenous Youth Summit
Monday, November 15th, 2021
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- National Aboriginal Trust Officers Association, Canada
Indigenous Youth Summit is a 3-day event for youth, November 15-18, 2021
This year's event
will share practical life tools to make decisions, plan for your future while having fun and building relationships with other youth across Turtle Island hosted by Adam Beach!
The event, open to Indigenous youth aged 18-35, will focus on financial literacy, entrepreneurship, employment skills, and mental health. This year's Summit features great prizes and a special event called Race in your Moccasins!
Presentations and Discussions will Include:
- Financial Literacy 101
- How generational trauma can affect your relationship with money
- Entrepreneurship/business development workshops
- Employment skills development
- How to plan for working abroad
- and much more!
National Aboriginal Trust Officers Association
The event runs from 9:00am to 4:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.