Tim Hortons Camp Day
Wednesday, July 21st, 2021
- 12:00am - 11:59pm
- Camp Day, Alberta
Tim Hortons is celebrating the 30th anniversary of Camp Day on Wednesday July 21
More Information (CFWE is not responsible for external websites)
Tim Hortons restaurant owners are inviting Canadians to help them celebrate the 30th anniversary of Camp Day on July 21, when 100 per cent of the proceeds from sales of hot coffee and iced coffee will be donated to support Tim Hortons Foundation Camps.
To date, $212 million has been raised to-date through Camp Day to Tim Hortons Foundation Camps support more than 300,000 youth between the ages of 12 to 16 through a multi-year, camp and current eCamp-based program. With a rigorous strength-based learning model designed specifically for the unique needs of the youth Tims Camps serve, participants are equipped with skills like leadership, resilience, and responsibility, empowering them to open doors to their future.
Seven Tims Camps across North America run year-round summer and school programs, including a hands-on digital experience over the last year, investing in youth across different Tim Hortons communities.
Here are ways Tim Hortons guests can participate in Camp Day this year:
- Place an order for hot or iced coffee at a Tim Hortons restaurant, or through the Tim Hortons app for pickup or delivery on July 21
- On July 21, proceeds from the sales of a Tim Hortons Take 12 — which includes 12 small coffees along with cups, dairy and sweeteners — are also being donated to the Foundation. Guests can fill out a pre-order form for a Tim Hortons Take 12 in restaurants so their whole work team or family can support Camp Day together
- Purchase a Camp Day bracelet for $2 in one of four vibrant colours, with 100% net proceeds going directly to Tims Camps
- Round up your order to the nearest dollar in restaurant, or in the Tim Hortons app, with 100% of the balance going to support the Tim Hortons Foundation Camps
- Make a one-time or monthly donation any time at www.timscamps.com
Tim Hortons Restaurants
The event runs from 12:00am to 11:59pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.