Music Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in submitting your music to Windspeaker Media.
Please read the following guidelines regarding the submission of your music content:
- All submitted music will be checked for quality, and must adhere to our broadcast guidelines
- Music that is deemed inappropriate will not be given airplay. A key consideration when submitting your song is to provide a radio edit. This may mean censoring any swearing on the track, and it may mean adjusting the track to ensure it isn’t too long.
- Only MP3 or WAV tracks will be accepted. Links sent to download from Spotify, Dropbox, YouTube, Itunes, or any other streaming site, will be ignored.
- Cover songs will not be given consideration for airplay
- Provide a short bio - a couple of facts about yourself as opposed to your life story.
- Once you submit your song, it will be reviewed by the Music Department. We’ll give it a listen and see if the recording fits in the programming format at Windspeaker Media and our radio stations.
Please keep in mind that we receive a lot of submissions so sometimes it can take a bit before a release is reviewed.
If our team reviews your music, and we accept it for airplay. We will notify you via email.
Please submit your music via email to: email@example.com